Can’t decide if this guy is a player and/or just trying to make me jealous?

found a guy attractive @ work and was interested in getting to know him, told him that and we exchanged numbers. We’d rarely text but he said he was open to getting to know me and that I wouldn’t act like I’m tryna get to know him b/c I wasn’t texting or calling. After that conversation, I texted 2 days in a row and didn’t receive a reply. Get back to work and he’s constantly asking for hugs throughout the week, being playful/flirty, and saying we’re gonna go somewhere that weekend. During that work week I noticed it seems like another girl in our department has a crush on him because she blushes when he comes around.

Saturday came and didn’t receive any message so I had it set in my mind he’s playing games and blocked him to not get my hopes up on receiving a text. That Monday, he sees me at work and asks why I didn’t text/call him then later ask if I wanna go get something to eat after work. I said no b/c he doesn’t get off until 10:30pm and I know where that leads and said we could go tomorrow. I texted him to confirm, he said yeah and asked what time. I brought my clothes to work to change afterwards expecting to be going on a date after a meeting we had but he texted back like an hour before the meeting saying let’s go later. I said never mind and he said if I think he’s playing games, f it then. I explained his lack of communication is annoying... of course no response. Buuuut, we're all in the meeting together (me, him, and the chick I suspected he was messing with) and eventually he tries staring at me and I make it obvious I’m pissed off and eventually he starts texting the chick, laughing and talking to her across the room (while he’s sitting next to me) , passes one of her friends his jacket which she gets eventually then when we leave, he walks with them.

Obviously this is immature but I really want to hear others opinions about this behavior

02