What should I do? I really want to forget because I don't like him anymore but I hate him and it makes me remember and feel disgusted with myself?

There's a guy trying to get my attention.. At first i don't have any interest at all but when we talk a lot, i got interested and everyone knows that he is trying to get close to me. And here i am trying to move on from my ex so i thought why not try to like someone new, but then turns out he has a girlfriend already, and i was like wtf then why did you try to get my attention if you have someone already... However when i ask him that question, he told me that i was so attractive for him and I'm a girl that he is looking for. Though his girlfriend was so far a way now. Of course i don't want to have anything to do with this kind of relationship so i told him to get away from me and just be loyal with his girlfriend because as much as i like him, i don't want to be a girl who ruin someone's relationship and it's so clear and he doesn't want to choose, he told me he doesn't.
So after that, we are trying to move on with our life but he keep bothering me in so many ways and it was more intense than before. Eventually, we got close again but then i think he knows he did a mistake so when he wants to talk to me, i told him that i don't want to talk with him anymore, cause even then he still doesn't want to choose. We met for the last time to end things but he told me that he is going to get married with his girlfriend, he told me the details like the date for engagement and the marriage as well... I was so angry with him and myself... But i don't want to look miserable so i told him that "i don't care, even if you break up with her, i don't want to be with you anyway. So do whatever you want". We never meet each other again until now but since he told me the 'details' of his big day, i can't help to think about it and it bothers me a lot and i hate myself so much because i let this happen. Even though he was the one who makes move but i was welcoming him in a friendly way and then it got backfired at me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, you just have to move on, because he clearly isn´t a trustworth person, because he was willing to cheat on his girlfriend just because he found you physically attractive. You just have to thank God that he decided to marry him and you put and end in your relationship with him. He clearly doesn´t love his girlfriend, or he would never have attempted to cheat on her. And what makes you think that things would go any different if you were his girlfriend and he found another women he is physically attracted to and start flirting with her? It would probably be even worse, because at least you didn´t want to give into it, but other woman could easily have gone with that. So you have to thank God he choose to be with her, and i am so sad about her. If she knew who her husband to be really is she would probably be very ashamed of herself for having chosen such a selfish guy as a future husband, but you are not the one who will awake some day and discover you have been cheated on all along, you have to be thankfull about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love your advice, thank you so much. Definitely makes me feel better :)

Recommended myTakes