Is the internet killing the dating game?

I mean i feel like all the online stuffs all these apps and some people just living there life on social medias for example guys and girls worrying about how long it took the other person to view or respond to there message, the fact that they are no longer sending you streaks or tagging you in memes mean they no longer like you instead of concetrating in what the person tells you in person.
Am just curious to hear what you guys think about this.Is the internet killing the dating game?

411

Most Helpful Guy

• Disagree, I think social media does more good than it does bad. For someone like me who's selectively mute, communicating through text allows me to socialize in ways I'd be unable to otherwise.

• Well true that make sense, i do like communicating more by text too, but you know about so many social media life i feel it can be toxic sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating has change over the years. lot of more players in my college. not many people like to be on their own. I met my current boyfriend of facebook from one of my girlfriend.