Doesn't love me anymore?

Okay me and my boyfriend have been dating for two years 3 coming up in Nov. But he's been distancing him self from me. Ignoring me during the day. Always mad at me for nothing. When I've done nothing wrong. Always breaking up then saying I didn't mean it the next. Does that mean he doesn't love me? And he says I'm a cheater and lier. I want to know is it true "once a cheater always a cheater?"

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its because he just needs some time away from you, we guys seem to rule up our otions more than math

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you cheat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you say nothing about yourself

0|0
    0|0
    • What should I say? I'm stay at home mom. I do everything for him, when he needs help with something I'm there. He does the same for me. I'm loyal, 100% honest , i dont flirt or anything. because i dont want anyone else because I love him. and only want him. I don't go out at party at the bars or get dunk every night
      Just breaks my heart he wants so much space before.
      So yeah Iduno what to say I was just asking a question if he's interested in someone else. Since guy know how guys are

• Show All
    • You just have to be an easy going person, maybe support him more, maybe he's the one with the outside problems

• I am. Easy going my friends say that. I support him and what he decides. He's happy. I'm happy

Recommended myTakes