Does “You're so sweet” mean I've just been friend zoned or could it be a compliment?

This is the 1st time hearing this from anyone...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means two things, first would be that the person is confused as to the difference between "your" and "you're", and the second thing would be a compliment.

1|1
    0|0
    • You're so sweet = You are so sweet. No, I don't mean you. I'm just saying it is correct as stated.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I call women sweet all the time. Why not? That's a trait that I like in a woman. They usually like it when I say that too. One girl just blushed, smiled, looked away, and giggled. She ended up cutting me off completely when I said I was catholic, but that's her problem and another story altogether lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends who ever said it must be mentally way older than their current age. As thats a very classic old way of complementing.

1|0
    0|0
    • As in its like a 80's to 70"s oldy style XD. Possibly old classic styled parenting.

• Could be anything, but I think of it more as a compliment.

1|1
    0|0
  • We don't know the situation but i think u are friend zoned

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how they said it. In a childish condescending way? Friendzoned. Sincere? Compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be a compliment

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, that's not a friend zone confirmation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Compliment.

1|1
    0|0
  • zooooned

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, please. It means none.

1|0
    0|0
  • Compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be both. However, sounds like friendzone. I think a guy would use "lovely" instead of "sweet" if that would be compliment.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes