He had a dating site active the two years we've been together?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me and someone. sent me a picture of him being on a dating site. So of course I made a fake account to see if it was true, turns out it was. There he was online just two hours ago. ( we just broke 1 hour ago ) not only was he online but he had that account for 2 in a half years and we've been dating 2 years. Does this mean he was always interested in someone else better? And didn't care enough to take it down after being in a relationship?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Screenshot and send it to his mom 😂 Ask her "Is this your king?"
    But seriously screenshot before her deletes it and confront him in the messages on the dating site so he knows you know.

Most Helpful Guy

• They save to Facebook so sounds about right. Just never cared to delete it. Don't know if he really loves you or not. That's a deeper question.

• He deleted when we got back together. I asked him why and he didn't really wanna say maybe that other guy is right maybe he wanted something but I didn't give him

• You'll be fine it takes a while to meet people online.

• Okay