Complication about liking someone?

If you like someone and they have a boyfriend do you tell the girl that you like her or do you just not tell her and wait until she becomes single?

30

30
  • I read this as complications of killing someone? at first

man I need to sleep lol

but I would personally wait. Don't complicate her relationship, unless she is unhappy in her current relationship it will only make things awkward for you and her. Also, if she is willing to jump from relationship to relationship, I'd say that's not a good sign either.

• Its your decision. You can tell her if this action will make you comfortable as heart feelings. This action will be also a test of their relationship power. She won't accept if they are sufficiently strong together.

• Don't say anything, wait until she becomes single. But you have to also accept that they may never break up, so you should rather find something else to do than wait for her.