Why would a guy go out of his way to make an effort with you then not add you back on social media?

This guy always makes a huge effort to go out of his way to spend time, talk or just be alone with me

I added him on FB it took him 2 weeks to accept he accepted others in that time but not mine. Then Instagram I followed him he didn’t follow back but follows everyone else!

Face to face he always comes to me he always makes effort with me his family also added me on social media which confuses me no end what do you think?

312

Most Helpful Girl

• He might have secrets, like a bad side and not want you to see his bad side. Or he could be flirting with other girls on the media and not want you to find out. Or he could just not be that interested. Remember: There's ALWAYS a reason a guy does something, even if he says there isn't. EXAMPLE: "Why didn't you add me back on Snapchat?" "No reason" ~Finds out 2 weeks later hat he's kissing a girl on his snap and didn't want you to see~

Most Helpful Guy

• I hardly connect with my best friends on social media. What happens face to face is more important. Although a bit weird that he's accepted other requests in that period. Maybe he was going through the history to clean up :)