Have you ever catfished by online dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I am careful who I talk to online and if I get any Suspicions they are not completely honest or maybe they seem a little off I pull the plug. If is seems to good to be true or too contrived and quick to be the real deal then you should pull out. Also whenever you are about to join a new dating site I would look up reviews and trusted repot sites to find out how trust worthy they are. There are more dodgy dating sites than honest ones and even then each site with have dodgy and honest people on it. Trust your gut and you won’t fall the scams.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe.
    Have done a lot of research on dating and sex contact sites in the past to test how it really is without without female bios coloring of what really are and find our a lot of things that are uncomfortable for many females to mention.

1|0
    0|0
  • I posted a fake ad as a girl once, just to compare response rate to how my real ads did.

I got about 60 responses in half a day, about 5x the number I'd gotten in 6 months as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll screw around on those random stranger chats sometimes just to ruin the day of all those horny freaks but I don't know if that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope nothing like that ever for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I catfish people

0|0
    3|1
  • Never

1|0
    0|0
  • No need to

1|0
    0|0
  • all the time by scammers

1|0
    0|0
  • Elaborate catfished please

0|0
    0|0
  • Never use online dating to get catfish by anybody.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes