I'm 22 and never had a boyfriend?

I kissed guys even slept with a few but I never had a boyfriend. I already had guys telling me that they liked me, and some asked me out but the feeling wasn't mutual. The guys that I actually like never notice me. I'm not ugly, I'm not mean, nor stupid so I don't know why I can't have a boyfriend like everyone else. It never bothered me before since I'm very independent but I'm starting to feel lonely. What should I do?

111

Most Helpful Girl

• I know many people who haven't yet had a (real) relationship in their early twenties. The people I know in this situation have great personalities. Most are just busy working towards their goals rather than pursuing relationships. It takes a while to find the right person and timing and location are very important as well. Good luck and don’t worry, you're still young. Focus on improving yourself and becoming confident, and someday you'll meet someone who will make your world brighter when you least expect it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your meeting the wrong guys and probably putting out to early so you get picked up by only the guys who want to sleep with you but don’t have any intention of dating. But on the other hand maybe they did originally intend to date you and you did something to put them off. You might need to change venues or expand your social circle to meet the right guys.