I'm 22 and never had a boyfriend?

I kissed guys even slept with a few but I never had a boyfriend. I already had guys telling me that they liked me, and some asked me out but the feeling wasn't mutual. The guys that I actually like never notice me. I'm not ugly, I'm not mean, nor stupid so I don't know why I can't have a boyfriend like everyone else. It never bothered me before since I'm very independent but I'm starting to feel lonely. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know many people who haven't yet had a (real) relationship in their early twenties. The people I know in this situation have great personalities. Most are just busy working towards their goals rather than pursuing relationships. It takes a while to find the right person and timing and location are very important as well. Good luck and don’t worry, you're still young. Focus on improving yourself and becoming confident, and someday you'll meet someone who will make your world brighter when you least expect it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your meeting the wrong guys and probably putting out to early so you get picked up by only the guys who want to sleep with you but don’t have any intention of dating. But on the other hand maybe they did originally intend to date you and you did something to put them off. You might need to change venues or expand your social circle to meet the right guys.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• hahaha Yeah I am independent too and sought after, but I only go for easy, and average. So if one is a special one I just walk past her to the easy one. I will never have an LTR as long as I am as independent as I am, and I don't get lonely even if I am alone. Bottom line for you is reassess all that independence to see if it is repellent.

1|1
    0|0
  • You should understand what type of a boyfriend you need. After finding out, most cases only fit 1/4 of the description, but that should be enough.

You categorize the traits, then conclude what types of this person usually appears. Participate the environment. Go on.

But if it's all about chemistry and appearance, tinder is the way for sure. Yes, it will not last long and even waste the youth ages, but at least there will be a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It probably means you're being too selective about who you want to have as a boyfriend. Most women disregard a man's personality if he's not good looking enough, and i don't know if you're one of them. But if so, try getting to know the guys a little better and don't worry about looks. Most of the guys worth your time won't look the best. That's why there's so many "lonely" women out there. Just keep dating, and you'll find the one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me guess; the guys you like are handsome and/or rich and/or popular.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're gonna die alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe u dnt like to hv one

0|0
    1|0
  • be glad you don't have to be the hunter

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21 never had a girlfriend what to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to my world 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry I love you

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes