Do almost all white men have equally strong body odors?

My partner has a very strong body odor. People often say white people have the strongest odors, but is that really true? If you don’t use any deodorant/perfume and simply compare natural body odors only, does it depend on each persons, or do white men have strong odors in general, compared to other ethnicities?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on what you're used to, you can't smell yourself because your brain is used to it, so it's the same for body odours you smell very often because of your surrounding.

It's widely accepted that Asians have close to no body odours at all.
    Blacks have strong body odours when sweating.
    Whites have strong body odours but not that much when they sweat.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what people eat and drink and all other things they put inside their body, it comes out through the pores and all of that creates a unique body smell.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• His blood are very high testosterone he must be try to use anti odor cream or take finastride 1 tablets

1|0
    0|0
  • If they use deodorant I don't see how they'd smell.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg nooooo...

the only thing anyone can smell on me is dolce gabbana pour homme or versacce eros, and thats it..

0|0
    0|0
  • People say Asians have the worst body oders lol this is the first time in hearing white people do lol

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean South Asia like India, right? East Asians should have the weakest odors among all ethnicities, they don’t have any odors at all.

• Yeah south

• Agreed that they have the strongest smell

• can't really say that if youve never been with a non white

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve been with many other ethnicities and white people have the strongest odors (my experience). I wanted to know what other people think

• no its not true matter of fact i heard its the opposite actually dont think youve been with other may other non white

• I have and it never bothered me with other people

• Only when I fart.

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense but this question is so stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience, Indians have the worst

0|0