Do almost all white men have equally strong body odors?

My partner has a very strong body odor. People often say white people have the strongest odors, but is that really true? If you don’t use any deodorant/perfume and simply compare natural body odors only, does it depend on each persons, or do white men have strong odors in general, compared to other ethnicities?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on what you're used to, you can't smell yourself because your brain is used to it, so it's the same for body odours you smell very often because of your surrounding.

It's widely accepted that Asians have close to no body odours at all.
    Blacks have strong body odours when sweating.
    Whites have strong body odours but not that much when they sweat.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what people eat and drink and all other things they put inside their body, it comes out through the pores and all of that creates a unique body smell.