How to tell if you are in a bad relationship?

He takes my phone out of my hands and looks through it. He tells me different guys I can't be friends with. I told him I get really jealous of he talks and walks with his ex girlfriend. I asked him not to be friends with her he lied to me and said he isn't friends with her anymore. He said he lied because he still had feelings for her when me and him got back together.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are the red flags:
    -Invading your privacy. Meaning he has trust issues
    -being a hypocrite
    -lying
    -still having feelings for his ex.

To me it sounds like a relationship that can't work.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's controlling who you see, that's not a good sign, it means he doesn't trust you

• But what if he says he does trust you

• I made a mistake and I was just talking to one of my friends

• Just talking? That isn't really cheating...