Do you find muslim guys attractive but don't want to date them because of their religion?

Are you worried about the religion or issues to do with it?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just can't handle truth. In fact, I know you just can't handle truth. The joke's on you. I'm not sure what you're implying about your mother. All I know is that the real moron here is you, and that technical bastard or not, your knowledge is severely handicapped by the bullshit you are fed and gladly eat. I'm not Islamophobic, though I imagined you might draw that card. So infantile. I simply don't have much tolerance for ignorant, whiney little brats like you that can't take being told that their flat-Earth mentality is wrong. Whether you like it and support it or not, repression exists at the hands of your precious little fantasy world.

It's rich of you to advise me to broaden my mind. Coming from the guy refusing to understand such an integral part of Islam. I really pity you, Bklnoor. I really do.

One family is not a representstive number for an entire movement of existential belief. You'd do well to remember that before you go about refusing the existence of repression again. Get some education. You might feel better.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a woman living in a predominantly muslim country, I have always tried to avoid dating muslim guys and well maybe it was my social circle but never dated a muslim guy before. If I was single and given the chance to date one by the way sorry but I would reject