My friend is in love with a boy how is depressed?

So my bestfriend, she's in love with our other best friend but he has a girlfriend who does not deserve him at all. This boy is literally a angel. He's so kind and he never puts himself first. He never asks anything of anyone and he's always there for everyone. Lately he's been very distant and he doesn't smile the same anymore it's all fake. And my best friend lives him and wants to tell him But his girlfriend is crazy. she's no good for him. She doesn't even love him anymore. I dont know what to do. I love them both and don't want either of them to get hurt. But he's already hurting.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it sounds bad but don't get involved in their relationship, just let them solve their issues.

1|0
    0|0
    • But he's gone from radiating light to a dark hole.

• Show All
    • If it's because of her, he should man up and realise the situation.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well this is a situation in which this guy needs to take the first step to even solve his own current situation with his actual girlfriend, that apparently doesn´t deserve him. If he is really being hurt by her, he should just break up already. But about your girl friend, well, unhappily for now she will have to accept that she really cannot have him and for the time to be she needs to move on, to let go, to not think about him.

1|0
    0|0
  • What i believe you should do is for you and your friend to confont him about this and help him and if your friend wants to make him like her she should talk to him about this alone that the only way i see to stop him from losing his old personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you know if his girlfriend is forcing him to keep going with her?

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell your both friend to talk with each other and spend some time with each other.. Only you can do this, you can only help your both of the friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I get you
    Insta or fb account please

1|0
    0|0
  • U have no right to do anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn thats so cute 😍😊

1|0
    0|0