My friend is in love with a boy how is depressed?

So my bestfriend, she's in love with our other best friend but he has a girlfriend who does not deserve him at all. This boy is literally a angel. He's so kind and he never puts himself first. He never asks anything of anyone and he's always there for everyone. Lately he's been very distant and he doesn't smile the same anymore it's all fake. And my best friend lives him and wants to tell him But his girlfriend is crazy. she's no good for him. She doesn't even love him anymore. I dont know what to do. I love them both and don't want either of them to get hurt. But he's already hurting.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it sounds bad but don't get involved in their relationship, just let them solve their issues.

• But he's gone from radiating light to a dark hole.

• If it's because of her, he should man up and realise the situation.