Should I confess my feelings to the guy I like? When?

About 2 weeks ago, I kissed a guy (we were acquainted for 2 years) and fell for him. Since then, we've been texting a lot every day and have seen each other almost as much.
We joke a lot and are rarely serious and while I love to be so happy and to be able to laugh for hours, I feel scared it's weird if I suddenly say something serious like "I'm falling for you".
When we meet, I usually initiate. We alternately kiss, joke and burst out laughing.

He's a virgin, I am not. He's known for never really being interested in a girl (or maybe just shy?), I'm known for sometimes having hooked up casually with friends - I was in an open relationship with a guy without a libido and that way we made it work.

I'm falling pretty hard for this guy.
Should I tell him I like him? Is it too soon? Should I wait for him to say it?

03