How to get a crush?

hiiii, so im 14 (female) and like I don't know I've been sorta 'craving' a crush/boyfriend.
I've been having crushes since like preschool and i have never like wanted to have a crush. Like recently I've just been wanting one more, so how do i get a crush (that may eventually turn into my 1st boyfriend)?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Be the girl he wants date not the girl he wants cheat on.
    Meaning do your homework about him and act on it.
    3 things you should never do.
    1) assuming. This is annoying. Dont looking at his ever sign and reaction thinking oh, thats how it is. Dont assume. Check.
    2) naive. Dont run back to your girls about what to do. They dont know him nor do you. Be smart. Be yourself.
    3) no fucking games. Guys is known to be players so if your not ready to be played, dont do it.
    Last advice is know when to cut the chasing. What ever yiu do, say talk to him. Make sure he is putting in the same amount of effort.

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not something you learn how to do. It just happens. When that time comes around for you, you’ll know it. Don’t force it out because 1. it won’t work out and 2. it’s unnatural