How to get a crush?

hiiii, so im 14 (female) and like I don't know I've been sorta 'craving' a crush/boyfriend.
I've been having crushes since like preschool and i have never like wanted to have a crush. Like recently I've just been wanting one more, so how do i get a crush (that may eventually turn into my 1st boyfriend)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be the girl he wants date not the girl he wants cheat on.
    Meaning do your homework about him and act on it.
    3 things you should never do.
    1) assuming. This is annoying. Dont looking at his ever sign and reaction thinking oh, thats how it is. Dont assume. Check.
    2) naive. Dont run back to your girls about what to do. They dont know him nor do you. Be smart. Be yourself.
    3) no fucking games. Guys is known to be players so if your not ready to be played, dont do it.
    Last advice is know when to cut the chasing. What ever yiu do, say talk to him. Make sure he is putting in the same amount of effort.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not something you learn how to do. It just happens. When that time comes around for you, you’ll know it. Don’t force it out because 1. it won’t work out and 2. it’s unnatural

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You probably don't want one. If one naturally forms, you can't help it, but for now, live in peaceful bliss that you don't have to resist a specific human being

1|0
    0|0
  • You are 14 so go into every relationship expecting it to end. First find a guy you like then ask him out yourself dont have someone else do it. Next prepare for rejection. If he says yes then yay. If no rinse and repeat

0|0
    0|0
  • Your path to sexual maturity is just beginning at this point in your life, and it's very likely that you haven't yet developed a keen sense if preference in a partner yet; as you age and experience things in life you'll begin to find certain features, mannerisms, traits that draw you to a certain kind of partner. This is what will inevitably decide who your crushes will be -- crushes aren't really something you actively decide, but rather an unmistakable, uncontrollable attraction to somebody. When it happens, you'll feel it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone whos nice and makes u feel safe and try get close... im 14 too so ik the struggles

0|0
    0|0
  • I get this 'craving' too! But personaly i think its better not to force it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself 😁. That’s what I did and my crush aka guy best friend confessed to me yesterday!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It just happens, you can't really control it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rope

0|1
    0|0
  • Just get one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes