Am I falling out of love?

Hey, me and my girlfriend have noticed a few problems in the past month, some being:
Lack of communication
Lack of respecting eachother (every once in a while)
And lacking trust (doesn't help that it's a long distance relationship)

I was wondering if I'm starting to fall out of love, as whenever we're not together in person, i just don't worry about her as much as i should. And I've started saying 'I love you' just to keep her happy. I mean, I still have feelings for her, as I cried about her earlier today, and that I miss her like mad. But im just curious.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you might be falling out of love. It's not a crime and it's not something one chooses to do. It happens. And accepting the fact that it might happen or has happened is the way to go. But giving up on it right away is also not what I"d suggest. There are times and circumstances which might lead you to think a certain way. But give your time to it and look into what has changed. Relationships at times do become monotonous and might not excite you but do not conclude it as falling out of love. Try to revive things. However, if the same is no longer reciprocated from the other end, you might as well be on the end of the road there.

• Thank you for your help, I will keep an eye on it and get back to you.

By far the best help I've recieved

• You're welcome 😊 I hope it'll go smoothly, let us know how it goes!

• Just told her that I think we should take 1 or 2 weeks off... I feel empty now...