Why are girls so arrogant all the time?

They all have this Attitude they can have whatever they want and all these stupid guys are chasing them so I hate wen guys cry about girls and say they are stuck up they act like that because they can have anything and it’s really a waste of time to ever have feelings for a girl trust me you will learn the hard way it’s a 1 out of 100 chance you will ever find a good girl in this world.🌎

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the fuck are you talking about? I'm a female and I do not fit your stereotype my dude. I don't know about other bitches, but the world doesn't hand me shit. A dude wanting to throw his cock at me is hardly me being able to get everything I want. I had to work for everything lol.

• Lmaooo 😂 profile pic is 🔥 but I won’t even argue with you /girls that would be my first mistake but thank you for that you have a bless day young lady.

• Invite me over, I'll teach those other bitches.

• You can’t they don’t know what it feels like to have nothing and work for things they get what they want and there nothing anyone can do about that lol sadly 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• They are but it’s societies fault. Society puts them up high on pedestals and kisses their asses so much. Their heads have gotten so big that some women need their own zip code