What would make you leave your boyfriend or gf?

My boyfriend left his ex wife because they always fought and argued.

Him and I don’t fight or anything but I always get nervous that our debates he doesn’t like. But I feel all couples have debates right lol

What would make you leave your bf/gf?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Incompatibility, failure to understand each other's needs and expectations.
    2. Immaturity.
    3. Peer pressure for marriage, status, money, family respect, etc.
    4. Loudness, violence, abusing and other vices.
    5. Some habits that are bad and can never change.
    6. Cheating.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When she wants something, I'm required to do it, but that isn't reciprocated when I want something. We can go on for hours about every single thing that bothered her that day at work, and I'm lucky to get about 5 minutes to talk before it's redirected back to her complaints.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Being unhappy, being in a one-sided relationship, cheating, if he suddenly wanted to go trans/crossdress (sorry), etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually if you don’t have a healthy (non physical) fight once in a while the relationship gets boring. If you always agree to everything than you could just mind as well date yourself and where is the fun in that!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd leave behind the girl im obsessing over currently. if things went to far them I'm comfortable being the "side guy" for and would move on. As for I'd I had one... If it was a long distance thing and they weren't around enough combined with distance

0|0
    0|0
  • Arguing. I get irritated really easily and once I am I can quickly see all the red flags in the guy, that I personally hate and I just always end up being irritated with it them

0|0
    0|0
  • When the same issue comes up without any results and that issue is becoming to the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Constant arguing is a red flag, If they constantly did drugs or drank alcohol. If they got distant I'd see what's wrong but if it continued for a while then that. Can't think of much more

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, super jealousy. If I can't even do anything then wtf...

• Nothing and nobody would ever give me cause to leave my man!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably cheating would end it for me. Maybe even intentional lying if the lie is too big

0|0
    0|0
  • When he is unwilling to stop abusing me. Arguments are normal, but not everything you argue about is.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wants someone else, she knows I'll step aside. I want her to be happy, even if it isn't with me

1|0
    0|0
  • I left my ex largely because we had different views on kids and that made a forever scenario less realistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating and someone that was selfish and self centered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being loyal, abusive and arguing without any reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't feel that our feelings were strong enough for each other any more

0|0
    0|0
  • Them pooping on the floor instead of in the toilet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate is a passion that is closer than love will ever be

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating or them being distant

0|0
    0|0
  • Him cheating on me or generally making me unhappy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Except that she doesn't love me anymore