What would make you leave your boyfriend or gf?

My boyfriend left his ex wife because they always fought and argued.

Him and I don’t fight or anything but I always get nervous that our debates he doesn’t like. But I feel all couples have debates right lol

What would make you leave your bf/gf?

1216

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Incompatibility, failure to understand each other's needs and expectations.
    2. Immaturity.
    3. Peer pressure for marriage, status, money, family respect, etc.
    4. Loudness, violence, abusing and other vices.
    5. Some habits that are bad and can never change.
    6. Cheating.

Most Helpful Guy

• When she wants something, I'm required to do it, but that isn't reciprocated when I want something. We can go on for hours about every single thing that bothered her that day at work, and I'm lucky to get about 5 minutes to talk before it's redirected back to her complaints.