I don't know how to put this is a question I can just give a brief detail?

Me and my boyfriend been together for basically two years and in the beginning like we wasn't together for not even 6 months when things was pretty rocky. I had a internship out of state for 5 months and I never cheated I would just say a guy is cute but never actually told another guy that i just told myself that. Anyway a guy from my past messaged me note I'm out of the state and have no idea what state he was in. We caught up and I did flirt a little by laughing and sending little emoji. I told my boyfriend about me messaging him and gave him my password to it. I stop messaging the guy cause I was like this is fucked up what i'm doing. So my boyfriend was messaging his ex girlfriends and other girls and when I confronted him about how they got his number he would give a bullshit excuse not knowing I already know the answer to the question. Months later I come from my Internship and I used to hangout with a group of friends now one of the guys who hung out with us was a brother to one of them. He crushed on me but I told him I have a boyfriend and all that stuff but he still liked me nothing I could really do about. My boyfriend would be mad that he would meet up with us and every time I would tell my boyfriend. Year later my boyfriend brings it up and I told him I told him everything but he just kept talking about. He say I disrespected him and he never did not knowing I seen nude pictures of other women in his phone and that he sent them half nude pictures. I looked past it and want to move forward but he's like I disrespected and I hurt him and wanted to leave him and that he probably should've cheated on me while I was on my internship. I need opinions on what we need to do to better our relationship

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your boyfriend is a shitty person with double standards and very questionable morals. He complained that you would meet with this guy that liked you when you hung out with your group of friends while he added, chatted with and even sent and received nude pictures of people he had relationships in the past. While you never gave space to this other guy to try anything with you he gave tons of space for these girs to send nudes and sent nudes for them in return, he is the one that should have been questioned about his behavior towards these girls, he is the one doing wrong here, and if he says he should have cheated on you, it means he already have considerec that, while you never had. Just break up with this fucking selfish idiot already for your own good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about what you both did, stop keeping tracking of each others fuck ups and be mature adults. If that doesn't work then leave the relationship because it won't be going anywhere positive.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing I admit my wrongs and told him how I felt about stuff and told him why but its not good enough he still brings stuff up that I already told him and told him how I was in the wrong for texting another guy

• Stopping keeping count of wrong be fucking commuted and talk about problems Jesus's are you too 12

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing I admit my wrongs and told him how I felt about stuff and told him why but its not good enough he still brings stuff up that I already told him and told him how I was in the wrong for texting another guy. I honestly looked past everything and was moving on but he's the one that keeps bringing up the past

• So then the relationship is not working if u give 100% that's still only 50 percent of the relationship if he don't do the same it won't work

Recommended myTakes