I don't know how to put this is a question I can just give a brief detail?

Me and my boyfriend been together for basically two years and in the beginning like we wasn't together for not even 6 months when things was pretty rocky. I had a internship out of state for 5 months and I never cheated I would just say a guy is cute but never actually told another guy that i just told myself that. Anyway a guy from my past messaged me note I'm out of the state and have no idea what state he was in. We caught up and I did flirt a little by laughing and sending little emoji. I told my boyfriend about me messaging him and gave him my password to it. I stop messaging the guy cause I was like this is fucked up what i'm doing. So my boyfriend was messaging his ex girlfriends and other girls and when I confronted him about how they got his number he would give a bullshit excuse not knowing I already know the answer to the question. Months later I come from my Internship and I used to hangout with a group of friends now one of the guys who hung out with us was a brother to one of them. He crushed on me but I told him I have a boyfriend and all that stuff but he still liked me nothing I could really do about. My boyfriend would be mad that he would meet up with us and every time I would tell my boyfriend. Year later my boyfriend brings it up and I told him I told him everything but he just kept talking about. He say I disrespected him and he never did not knowing I seen nude pictures of other women in his phone and that he sent them half nude pictures. I looked past it and want to move forward but he's like I disrespected and I hurt him and wanted to leave him and that he probably should've cheated on me while I was on my internship. I need opinions on what we need to do to better our relationship

03