Friends first or no?

When I meet a girl, I like to be a friend first, I need a deeper connection before I date someone... I don't wait to long to make my intentions clear if I feel like dating, and I don't mind staying friends if she's not into me that way... but my guy friends say I shouldn't go this route... so I was wondering what you think?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer this route

• I'm saying It's better for relationships. Don't listen to your guy friends because they just want sex or to be alpha males or something

• Yea. That sounds perfect

• Thank you, it was just on my mind, especially since they all said the same thing