He wants to be my daddy?

Me and this guy have been talking for almost a year already, we have sex and such, well I started to develop hard feelings for him, I told him and he said we couldn’t. (He’s way older than me) but he said I could be his daughter, and he wants me to call him daddy and stuff. Is this weird?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

I don't actually find him wanting you to call him daddy in a sexual way odd.

What I find odd is him saying you could 'be his daughter' and that he 'can't' do something, I assume have a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is probably into age play and such, it's not that weird but make sure he is a good daddy😉

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh I’m sure he does, I’m sure he does
    media.giphy.com/media/Rjq3BmVxwG8ta/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • It's... kinda weird to me that he needs to roleplay incest with his partner to ger hard, but. Yeah. Different perspectives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely gross and retard he is. How can you be a daughter of someone u had sex with?

1|0
    0|0
  • Can you clarify? Because a ddlg relationship (what he wants) is still a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only weird if you're not into it. Dd/lg kinks aren't super uncommon, so if you're open to it, see if you enjoy it, but if not, let him know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if it's just a bedroom thing, or if he actually wants to be in a relationship with I daughter figure

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird at all, actually one of the most common scenarios for couples to take on :-)

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe he's into ddlg

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah run a mile

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you feel about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It could be consensual roleplay.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, girls who say daddy to men, in bed, have daddy issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Your assumption is very accurate. It is weird indeed!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes