He wants to be my daddy?

Me and this guy have been talking for almost a year already, we have sex and such, well I started to develop hard feelings for him, I told him and he said we couldn’t. (He’s way older than me) but he said I could be his daughter, and he wants me to call him daddy and stuff. Is this weird?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

I don't actually find him wanting you to call him daddy in a sexual way odd.

What I find odd is him saying you could 'be his daughter' and that he 'can't' do something, I assume have a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is probably into age play and such, it's not that weird but make sure he is a good daddy😉