Should I confess to my girlfriend?

im dating a blind girl and she is the best girl ever i love her so much but i have a terrible secret before her, and that is that im pretty ugly. She is a complete 10/10 even tho she does blind dress but i find that cute as hell, like having a shirt backwards or having 2 diffirent socks and shoes but by looks she is a 10/10 and im hardly a 5/10 and im afraid if she knew im ugly she could think that she can do better and leave me, but i feel like she has the right to know. Should i confess to her? I dont think she is shallow but can't ever be sure
hey guys so i decided its better to tell her so i told her that she is gorgeous and im not that good looking and if she minds and she laughed me out for like 20 minutes and asked me if im really asking a blind girl about good looks so i guess everything is good :)

82

Most Helpful Girl

• You said that your girlfriend is blind, so she can't see anything. You’re with her so she obviously cares about you. & She could probably careless about what you look like. And you say she might leave you for someone better.. she can’t look for someone though because she’s blind tho. And I’m sure ur not ugly. Sometimes we get insecure and think everyone looks better. But looks don’t always matter.