Should I confess to my girlfriend?

im dating a blind girl and she is the best girl ever i love her so much but i have a terrible secret before her, and that is that im pretty ugly. She is a complete 10/10 even tho she does blind dress but i find that cute as hell, like having a shirt backwards or having 2 diffirent socks and shoes but by looks she is a 10/10 and im hardly a 5/10 and im afraid if she knew im ugly she could think that she can do better and leave me, but i feel like she has the right to know. Should i confess to her? I dont think she is shallow but can't ever be sure
Updates:
hey guys so i decided its better to tell her so i told her that she is gorgeous and im not that good looking and if she minds and she laughed me out for like 20 minutes and asked me if im really asking a blind girl about good looks so i guess everything is good :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You said that your girlfriend is blind, so she can't see anything. You’re with her so she obviously cares about you. & She could probably careless about what you look like. And you say she might leave you for someone better.. she can’t look for someone though because she’s blind tho. And I’m sure ur not ugly. Sometimes we get insecure and think everyone looks better. But looks don’t always matter.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most blind people can imagine what's there, perfectly with touch. If you'd give her a piece of clay, she can probably recreate your entire face/head quite accurate. It's kind of cute how you think and so maybe you should talk about it with her, but I think she's able to imagine your looks pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this for real? It sounds like a sitcom. Hasn't she ever touched you? But yeah tell her I don't imagine she would care if she is blind unless she somehow really cares what other people think, in which case she's not that great.

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean yea she touched me before we even... you know. But i mean obviously i have no clue how blind people actually imagine or materialize a picture of a thing when they touch it so i didn't know what she knows about me and my looks

• Ask her then? Also ask how she finds where brail is written because I see it in weird places and it seems pointless.

• Dude LOL. You can be a 1/10. It doesn't matter. By the way, when she sleeps can she have dreams about you if she's never seen you before?

:/

0|0
    0|0
  • She's with you and that's all that matters. Guarantee she wouldn't care! It's not about looks it's how you treat her :)

0|0
    0|0
    • well i try to treat her as good as i can, so i hope im doing a good job so far we have been together for like, 5 months or so?

• That's good! Then it doesn't matter:) she is with you regardless!

• I don't think she'd even know what "ugly" looks like. If she can't see, who is she to judge you for your appearance?

0|0
    0|0
  • Always

0|0
    0|0
  • She loves you for you. I’m pretty sure she’s not even concerned about looks as much as you are. The fact that you are there for her and love her is what matters most. Don’t even worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am i tripping or are you seriously telling us this:

Iam afraid my BLIND girlfriend will leave me for my looks...

Blind... leave someone for LOOKS...

well i guess when you tell her "Like what you see?" the answer is no

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her but she wouldn't care because obviously it's for your personality

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes