Okay I seriously need help, so please, what should I do?

Here's the story:

Since September 2017, I started having strong feelings for this girl, lets call her girl A. She liked me too or at least said she did, but she also liked a different guy at the same time. eventually I asked her to choose and obviously she chose him (October), saying she did not want a relationship in general, and ironically enough she started dating a completely random guy. Since then my feelings grew stronger. In December I spoke to her again since the last time, and she said I checked all her boxes and I'm really attractive and she still likes me but like before she does not want a relationship, she also said we should do something in the new year. When we got back from our holidays I saw her coming in with another different guy, and well since then I started disliking her. Feelings still present now (may,2018) but she is dating another random guy out of nowhere. She is not exactly the type of girl that I would date, as she sleeps around which is not very attractive to me (because I do not). Moving on, recently I started having small feelings for a different girl (girl B) who is my best friends girlfriend, and I would not do anything there because I am not that type of guy. I like both these girls, and have dates with 2 (Girl C and D respectively) different girls this weekend. what should I do. seriously.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What does the heart want

0|0
    0|0
    • Between girl A and B, I really cannot choose 1 100%, because B is dating my best friend and A is not a good person. C and D will be a date for the wrong reasons.

• Show All
    • Did I not help you

• @GrayGoo0se23 huh?

Recommended myTakes