Help with romance?

I need romantic advice

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can ask me anything.
    I can also start a private chat with you if you want but you have to follow me than or change your settings.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the kinda help you need?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes very much

• So let's say there's this guy and you are just hanging out as friends to see where it goes and y'all are hitting it off. y'all really seem in to reach other. How many times is appropriate to see that guy at that particular point and time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Okay?

0|0
    0|0
    • So let's say there's this guy and you are just hanging out as friends to see where it goes and y'all are hitting it off. y'all really seem in to reach other. How many times is appropriate to see that guy at that particular point and time.

• You mean before you officially start dating? I would say 3-5 times is enough times to sense if there is any real chemistry between you two

• can u tell what do u wanna know?

0|0
    0|0

• TEXT ME AND I'LL GIVE THE BEST ADVICE

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes