White men would you marry a brown woman?

Do only unattractive white men like Indian women? Have you seen relationships like this before. Where are you from?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown is good and some Indian women look very nice. From Oregon. So are you attracted to white guys? Why do you ask this?

1|1
    0|0
    • I am interested in white guys and I just wanted to know that if white guys take brown girls seriously for dating leading up to marriage cause that's my aim.

• thanks, and yes.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm from Ohio in the USA and yes I would, I'm attracted to all colors though, that's not the case for all men

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are attractive white men who would date and marry an Indian woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I would. I'm from the USA. I have considered asking them out before, but I didn't know if they like guys like me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I"m an American white guy, and I love Indian women! I have had far better experiences dating Indians than white women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you marry an Indian girl though?

• Probably, yeah. There would need to a serious conversation about belief systems, culture, and the way we raise our children; but I would happily marry an Indian woman.

• Yes I would, if we were compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I like all races and ethnicities.

1|1
    0|0
  • No never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would marry an Indian woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Indian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't marry anyone