Do you think that love finds you or do have to go out to find it?

As I contemplate my life and 28 and half years old, never having a girlfriend, or someone to consider special to love I wonder if my circumstances is my fault. I've never really approached women in my life at all. I've had women flirt with me, tell me I'm cute, show that there attracted to me. But I've never really connected with a female to a point where I can call her my girlfriend. I wonder if this is solely my fault. due to the fact that I don't take action to really make moves on women. Or do you think love and chemistry just happens by chance? If it is meant to be it will happen?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Both... im not gay at all and never was... dont sound it or look it but i was in the shop when i met antony who grabbed the same bottle of juice as me till we locked hands and eyes... there is a massive story but ever since i became bi but hide it very well

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have to keep your eyes open. Wouldn't want love to knock at your door but no one's listening.