Do guys like girls that are into sports?

I’m not a big sports fan. I’m very competitive for everything (literally everything!) although I don’t watch many sports. But I do watch soccer. I started getting excited because the World Cup is about to start and I was looking for the dates and getting my jersey etc. I’m talking to a guy that’s obsessed with football, he seemed to get excited when I declared my love for soccer kind of the same way he liked football and he even said that he won’t wear a jersey with me but he’d watch the games with me. I wasn’t trying to impress but it seemed to do something. Do guys like girls that are into sports?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because we usually have to deal with women who have no passion for watching any sport, and then treat their man as if watching sports is cheating on them.

So when you expressed that you like watching a sport, even though not the exact one he likes, he knows you understand the fun of watching sports and would enjoy that time spent with you. I'd imagine the excitement is beacuse, like me, women have more often then not treated his enjoyment of football like the plague.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who are into sports like girls who are into sports.

I guess it’s a good thing I’m not into the sports/jock type.