Do guys like girls that are into sports?

I’m not a big sports fan. I’m very competitive for everything (literally everything!) although I don’t watch many sports. But I do watch soccer. I started getting excited because the World Cup is about to start and I was looking for the dates and getting my jersey etc. I’m talking to a guy that’s obsessed with football, he seemed to get excited when I declared my love for soccer kind of the same way he liked football and he even said that he won’t wear a jersey with me but he’d watch the games with me. I wasn’t trying to impress but it seemed to do something. Do guys like girls that are into sports?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because we usually have to deal with women who have no passion for watching any sport, and then treat their man as if watching sports is cheating on them.

So when you expressed that you like watching a sport, even though not the exact one he likes, he knows you understand the fun of watching sports and would enjoy that time spent with you. I'd imagine the excitement is beacuse, like me, women have more often then not treated his enjoyment of football like the plague.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who are into sports like girls who are into sports.

I guess it’s a good thing I’m not into the sports/jock type.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'll watch a game every now and them but generally I'd prefer someone who has other interest cause ESPN can be boring after a bit

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do, some don't. Relationships work better when 2 people share interests.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys love sporty girls and so do I
    Its so sexy. You just know her juices are flowing

1|0
    0|0
  • It certainly is nice to have something that you can enjoy together (like watching games and getting excited)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really cause I personally am not into sports.

I've seen girls that's more into sports than guys.

Tbh I'd rather be playing the sport than watching it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's a great thing! Though, not an issue at all if you don't like any sports, chances are you'll get lectured all about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like doing sports, tho I see no appeal in watching others doing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if it's something we are into as well. I like sports and athletics, but I'm not super crazy about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • well its good if both have same intrests. so usualy guys are into sports. thats your answere

1|0
    0|0
  • Very, I actually prefer someone that sports as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a win win

1|0
    0|0
  • They love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep I do, I Iove tomboys!!

1|0
    0|0
  • All down to the individuals preference

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if course

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    It’s a plus in our books

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah so sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Like? They love such girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not a fan of sports but it wouldn’t bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into sports so I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much ! I would love to be with her !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's definitely an attractive trait for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if it’s not really the sport you’re into?

• Yes most definitely and he's being supportive. Sounds like he's into you.

Recommended myTakes