Did this girl lose interest in me?

This girl and I have been talking for 6 months. We had sex 6 times and messed around a lot. She told me that she liked me to my face a few times.

we go to the same university. She went to study abroad for a month yesterday. 2 weeks ago i texted her asking for my hoodies back. And she kind of got a little mad. She texted back “i thought u were gonna ask to hang out but ok” then i explained to her that that wasn't the case at all. We didn't text for 2 days after that and she texted me 2 days later to go out to dinner. From when I picked her up snd during dinner she was so weird. Like something was bothering her. I asked her but she said she was normal.

When I dropped her off I made out with her but she pretty hesitant. She kissed back and all but something was up. She usually always touches my hair, and gives me random kisses. So yesterday on her way to the airport she told me shell drop my hoodie off. I wanted to see her but when i woke up it was already in my car and she just left without seeing me or saying goodbye. She said she was in a rush to meet her friend and that shell see me soon.

Now that she's gone for a month i feel like this whole thing we had going on is going to diminish. I did text her that we have to facetime and she texted back today “yeah definitely 😚” but i feel her being gone for a month she might just find someone else and forget about me even though she used to be all over me. I dont know if the whole hoodie thing got her mad and the fact that I wasn't really reaching out to her with texting.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well maybe the hoodie thing really started messing things up, but maybe it was of a very little importance and what really bottered her was your reaction, like maybe she expected you to have a different and stronger reation to the fact that she was going to study abroad for one month and maybe she might have tought that you are not as interested in her as you tought and maybe at that point the same feeling that is passing throught your mind now that she possible can find someone more interesting during that time might have passed throught her mind and she overreacted to the whole situation. I just hope it was only something along this line, because if it wasn´t then for sure your relationship is at risk, but try to not thing about it for the moment and wait for her return to see how things will be like after that. I hope that it was just a overreaction on her part of you seemingly not caring that much about the travel. Good luck man.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes