Is it bad to ask what someone's intentions are?

We both have said we like each other but hasn't really gone above that yet. My thing is I'm older and fear we probably aren't looking for the same things. Aside from that there is distance between us location wise but I'd be happy to travel.

My question is before I get too attached would it just be better to figure out if we're on the same page?
I asked and i got "Im not sure" :\

1032

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, ask him. Because you don't want to fall for him completely just to realize he doesn't feel the same. Humans are complicated.

I had guys who flirt and say all if these things to me then before I knew it, they went to get themselves a girlfriend or they delete me from everywhere. Shrugs.

It's better to know ahead of time then be heart brokened mater and feel bitter about it. so speak what's on your mind. Ask him. Talk to him.

I had a guy friend say he liked me and everything. I asked him and we both clearified that we were just flirting with each other. We we're going to date but long distance is hard. We are still friends now and he still flirts with me. But because we know our intent is not to fall in love, we keep out limits and space.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think things like that should be clear from the first few dates. But sometimes it is very hard to be the serious one. You don't want to kill the fun.

Mabie keep a smile on and look into his eyes from below while you ask so as not to scare him. Mabie even hold on to his arm while you do it so he won't run jk. But seriously, mabie no direct confrontation, but facing the same direction tipe situation might defuse the question a bit.

On the other hand if he starts joking about it, then show him you're serious.

Love the initiative, good luck!