Is it OK to see others when you are in Distance Relationship?

I have a relationship which is 4 years now. I really love her but we seperated two years ago and waiting for getting together again. The problem is sometimes I wanna see some other girls just for hangout and I have no problem if my girlfriend do the same unless it is not flirting. however she is not OK with it and I am afraid to cheat on her if I am really drunk or the mood is OK for it.

Do you have any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had no problem until you said "I'm afraid to cheat on her if I am really drunk or the mood is OK for it."

Wtf do you mean if the mood is okay for it? That makes about as much sense as a football bat.

If you are afraid to cheat while drinking, don't drink. If you even have the slightest thought of thinking you WILL cheat, and the relationship. Lmao, you wonder why she doesn't want you to go. You sound like a teenage boy.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• If they're just friends then no it isn't cheating and your girlfriend needs to chill the fuck out. Nobody, girlfriend or not, should be the only one in control of your social life.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't sound like you guys are in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think you would cheat with them then hell no. You're begging to end the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing after 4 years. You are single

0|0
    0|0
  • No it really isn't it's still a relationship whether distance or not you should not be seeing other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I wouldn't think it's okay to see others just for the simple fact you never know what could happen in your relationship for the better. It's understandable to become impatient (especially being in a long distance relationship), but the qualities that you're looking for im another female , that female you're in a distance with could have all those qualities and more, and when you two connect mentally, and emotionally , and are on one accord, then you have found your soul mate. Patience is virtue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it isn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it is not okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Not okay if you just hangout with her only.. Bring along your guy friend & chill out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys need to increase your intimacy together. Send her some sexy lingerie and get her to video call you so she can open it and try it on for you. Share your deepest secrets and new things about your lives. Read a sexy book together so you can talk about that when you get in touch. Have Skype sex etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • Get her to send you some worn underwear etc

• If I was you I wouldn’t do it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes