Is it OK to see others when you are in Distance Relationship?

I have a relationship which is 4 years now. I really love her but we seperated two years ago and waiting for getting together again. The problem is sometimes I wanna see some other girls just for hangout and I have no problem if my girlfriend do the same unless it is not flirting. however she is not OK with it and I am afraid to cheat on her if I am really drunk or the mood is OK for it.

Do you have any suggestions?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I had no problem until you said "I'm afraid to cheat on her if I am really drunk or the mood is OK for it."

Wtf do you mean if the mood is okay for it? That makes about as much sense as a football bat.

If you are afraid to cheat while drinking, don't drink. If you even have the slightest thought of thinking you WILL cheat, and the relationship. Lmao, you wonder why she doesn't want you to go. You sound like a teenage boy.