Why can't I get girls?

Ok, so i'm your typical 16 yr old guy... average looks, above-average grades, happy disposition, decent social life, ok grooming... I have my flaws, which i am aware of, but i don't think my personality is so flawed no one would want to date me, and my friends concur. Yet, whenever i ask out a female acquaintance, I get a "I dont see you in that way"... I know dating is a numbers game, but 4 girls in a row suggests something more than bad luck. Any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• because acquaintance, ask a close friend or something lol

1|0
    0|0
    • lol... tried that a few times last year... i love you like a brother feels worse in my opinion

• Show All
    • because if you go up to a female friend and ask them out they're going to feel weird because they see you as a friend rather than anything more than that

• Thnx for the advice ^^

• Because you make yourself the chill guy everyone wants to just hang out with. Nobody wants to date their brother/best friend. They don't see you in a romantic way. Don't worry about it though, relationships really are not what they are cracked up to be. If you are single, you want a relationship, if you are in a relationship, you want to be single. Don't force a relationship where there shouldn't be one, it would be better to wait for the right person than just ask everyone one know and look desperate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes