Who should pay the bill on the first date?

In a time where we strive for equality and where women and men often earn the same, should old traditions hold strong?
  • Men
    Vote A
  • Women
    Vote B
  • 50/50
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 50/50 seems peefectly reasonable. Depending on the girl that is how it should be for the rest of the relationship, except on birthdays and special instances when one wants to spoil the other. I am personally fine with paying for my girlfriend, and I will on a first date, but my opinion of the lady is greatly increased if she at least offers to pay, but if she demands it then I might marry her 😆

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It depends on the society where you live in. I am old school what means I pay the bill on every date.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is better left with the couples.
    Whatever they feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Also, what is a "date"?

0|0
    0|0
    • Dinner, perhaps a movie, maybe a friendly game of bowling?

• Show All
    • Interesting, why do you "expect to pay for it all"

• I'm willing to treat myself and I have no problem treating a "friend". So, if at that time, I don't think she's friendly, I'll cut the date short. However as I said before, friends are also considerate, and I do expect her to at least offer to pay in some capacity

• Depends on the partner

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes