Who should pay the bill on the first date?

In a time where we strive for equality and where women and men often earn the same, should old traditions hold strong?
  • Men
  • Women
  • 50/50
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Guy

• 50/50 seems peefectly reasonable. Depending on the girl that is how it should be for the rest of the relationship, except on birthdays and special instances when one wants to spoil the other. I am personally fine with paying for my girlfriend, and I will on a first date, but my opinion of the lady is greatly increased if she at least offers to pay, but if she demands it then I might marry her 😆

Most Helpful Girl