Have you ever made a SO cry?

When we were younger. And I mean school days younger. We broke up. I found someone new and purposely tried to make my ‘now ex’ jealous by saying things like ‘I don’t know wether to send nudes to Ryan’ and ‘Ryan is so cute look at our convosations’ me and Ryan weren’t actually official and I still REALLY loved my boyfriend so I’d also say things like ‘I wanna still be with you’ and ‘I’m sorry’ he ended up crying after months of this and It was a massive thing for one of the ‘popular boys’ to start crying and so I looked awful and I was awful. He just sat their crying saying things like ‘Rosie is fucking with my feelings’ and ‘I don’t know what to do’ obviously I felt horrible and realised how much of a bitch I was being and apologised and told Ryan to leave me alone and that I’m not interested. That was the only time I’ve made him cry. What’s your story’s?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He didn't cry, but I made his eyes glassy like he was almost going to. We almost broke up, and I was ready to leave. He didn't want me to. We ended up working through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and never had an so but made a few guys cry I don't know why..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope..

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes