I caught a girl staring down at my crotch. why did she do that?

There is this girl at work and today something really weird happened. I was in her office having a a chat we were just laughing and laughing and I caught her stare down at my crotch for a couple of seconds.

Why would she she do that? Does it mean she likes me?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry about this awkward question but did you have a boner? Just a very strange description to go with the question and just draw some conclusions.

IE: Trying to help you figure this out XD.

• No no Boner.

• Okay XD. Maybe she is just has a dirty mind XD. LOL Some girls oddly enough dont seem to mature that gracefully in that area. even though they try I guess to act more maturely is how I'll phrase it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same as when guys look at our breasts—just something we do accidentally and instinctually