I caught a girl staring down at my crotch. why did she do that?

There is this girl at work and today something really weird happened. I was in her office having a a chat we were just laughing and laughing and I caught her stare down at my crotch for a couple of seconds.

Why would she she do that? Does it mean she likes me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry about this awkward question but did you have a boner? Just a very strange description to go with the question and just draw some conclusions.

IE: Trying to help you figure this out XD.

0|0
    0|0
    • No no Boner.

• Okay XD. Maybe she is just has a dirty mind XD. LOL Some girls oddly enough dont seem to mature that gracefully in that area. even though they try I guess to act more maturely is how I'll phrase it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same as when guys look at our breasts—just something we do accidentally and instinctually

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Girls do it all the time you just haven't noticed. Just observer girls, if a decent looking guy walks by they check out their arms, crotch, ass etc. But I think maybe girls are a little more subtle than guys for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try asking her for drinks to get a more private less restrictive atmosphere.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was trying to figure out how big is your cock

0|0
    0|0
  • Likes you and checking it

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants to eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants the D boii

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants your cawk

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she is interested, would you look at a girl's tits if you thought they/she was ugly?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes