Girls, is it a turnoff if your guy is into watching anime or play a lot of games?

But knowing that he always has time for you when you need it, want it or ask it, or just straight up focuses on you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I am into anime and gaming too, so it's a shared interest. As long as he doesn't neglect our time together and our interactions, it's not an issue.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice profile pic :) and nah can't let such things distract you from What's more important

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Depends on how much he's into it and especially on how much time he spends with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I like both them things too so it's something else we can do together

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, if I am into him we can do those thinhs together
    I love anime and I would try gaming

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you not tried gaming before? Or just a little?

• Show All
    • Horror genre is amazing especially when watching others play it, irl or on live streams, some good times 😂

• Yeah their reactions are priceless :D but I would rather olay it myself witj somebody

• I love anime, not too much into gaming though, although I wouldn't mind if he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not if you enjoy games and anime too

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I play tons of games and huge into anime

0|0
    0|0
    • Watched any mainstream ones like dragon ball?

• Show All
    • Don't worry like 200 gb of that is hentai

• Yeah can't go wrong with that either 😂

• Nope I'm an avid gamer myself

0|0
    0|0
    • Avid, eh? Which platform do you play on?

• Show All
    • Nice, I'm on PC myself, can't get used to the Consoles, just waiting for my new monitor to arrive, broke last Monday :(

• Awwh damn that sucks haha ya I'm trying to save up for gaming pc because mine is a potato

• Nah. I like watching anime and playing games too

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, if a guy invites you to play the video games with him, the thought counts, but I am a tomboy so I don't know much about others.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes