Why guys don't take me seriously?

I'm actually a goofy person, who likes joking, and guys enjoy talking to me, (self-advertisement) but the problem is that guys just don't want to have serious relationship with me, I'm either a buddy or a flirting material to them, nothing more. How to make a guy think serious about you?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure that you have a well established 'serious side'. Make sure that when your being serious about it it's clear to see and refrain from making jokes while in this side of yourself. They may just think your always joking and can't actually take something, such as a relationship, seriously