Do guys typically approach girls in public (work, social settings)?

I’m in my twenties and never really been in a relationship. I’ve tried online and have met a few guys on there. However, in hs and college, I never really was noticed by guys. In the workplace, I wasn’t really acknowledged either. I don’t really have any friends and when I used to go out, guys didn’t approach me. People tell me that I’m pretty and guys do notice me, however, it’s not known to me. I have had a few people I used to consider friends tell me that guys used to approach them in the mall and clubs. When I was approached in the mall or in a public place, it’s typically random guys I don’t like. Do guys typically approach women in a public setting that they don’t know beforehand?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I never say or do anything at work because of the environment now where you can say something innocent to the wrong person and hr gets involved. I haven't been single much so never really hit in random girls I have met people through friends mostly or online. If you make the smallest effort to start a conversation with a guy he will keep it going if he is interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't at work, but I have no problem with doing it at school as long as it's not in the middle of class or something. I think having strangers around shows you're not afraid of rejection and can handle yourself well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because most of us are afraid for the reaction like me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes