Do guys typically approach girls in public (work, social settings)?

I’m in my twenties and never really been in a relationship. I’ve tried online and have met a few guys on there. However, in hs and college, I never really was noticed by guys. In the workplace, I wasn’t really acknowledged either. I don’t really have any friends and when I used to go out, guys didn’t approach me. People tell me that I’m pretty and guys do notice me, however, it’s not known to me. I have had a few people I used to consider friends tell me that guys used to approach them in the mall and clubs. When I was approached in the mall or in a public place, it’s typically random guys I don’t like. Do guys typically approach women in a public setting that they don’t know beforehand?
  • Yes
  • No

03