I am considering hooking up with a girl for the fun of it? I never did that before how does it work?

So I am looking for a long-term relationship. However, I sort of wanna hook up with a cute hot girl, however, I have never done this before. I never used dating apps to do something like this. How would one go about this in a safe way? Do I write on the app I am looking for a hookup and what I am looking for? Has anyone ever done this before? If you have what was your experience like?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank you for sharing your concerns with us dear Bread Is Yummy.
    In my own opinion, if you are willing to use a dating app, you could honestly and decently mention your age, what are your hobbies, about yourself, etc..

Just few words to describe yourself and make sure you mention your sexual orientation so if a girl like you reads your profile would know it. Otherwise you will have boys fooling around wanting to annoy you.

Example:
    I am a decent honest educated girl. Studied ____. Sarcastic a bit. Have a sense of humor you will notice easily, etc... [talk a bit about yourself]
    I am interested in meeting a decent honest girl/woman like me.
    Not interested in meeting a guy/man.
    etc...
    Food:_____
    Beverages:_____
    Hobbies:____

You can also mention if you are looking for a hookup only.

My own advice, is in case you find a match and want to meet in person, for the first time, it is better to go somewhere public, like a coffee shop, and talk around a coffee, I am sure you would be gentle and kind enough to offer her coffee for the first meeting. After meeting in person, who knows, she may be the one for you!!

I guess you already have an anonymous girl here, hopefully she is a girl not a fake account, let her message you and Good Luck dear Bread Is Yummy!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m down for a hookup with a girl, however I’m a bit of a pillow princess so I really LOVE getting my pussy licked.