Should you tell your current boyfriend about your past adventures?

Hey everyone so this popped up into my head I am not currently in a relationship, as a matter of fact I never had a boyfriend, but I met this guy that goes to my school and he was my first Kiss, now I am no saint and I feel really wrong of what I did. Before meeting this guy at my school A guy stared texting me through Instagram and well, for some reason we stated calling each other boo, love, baby etc and then sent some inappropriate pictures more him than I bc I didn’t feel comfortable and knew it’s not a smart thing to do, but now my question is, if this guy that goes to my school ever asks me if I have ever done somerhing would the online guy count would you tell him?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you didn't fuck the guy so why even bring it up? Also, I've recently had a bad experience because I was honest when a guy I was seeing asked me about my past. No guy wants to really know who or what you've done.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people are too cowardly to be honest, and some that do don't understand that it doesn't mean the outcome will always be good.