I think im being used?

I've been in a on again off again relationship with a guy for 2 years, & We both have had trouble with drugs (me plls & him coke) ... He get into this overbearing, pushy, almost controlling personally & has pushed me into conrners where I start to feel aweful & cry almost everyday... But despite that I still care about him and love him I don't want him to get hurt
The stress is so bad I have considered using again which is going to kill me
I recently be tried breaking up and stepping back, which was repsonded by him using overdosing & pushing me to be his, I don't want him to kill himself but I need to take care of my self and my life as well

I just honestly think I'm being used but if a say that he gets aggressive & berates me... I still love him though what do I do

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Really you still love him wow i respect you girl i would run en never look back

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes I wish I could but he's not always a bad guy just when he's being possessive

• Show All
    • Thank you

• No problem i'm here to help

• You should break with him girl!

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he hurts himself

• Show All
    • Yes in an emotional way.
      Break with him.
      Ban him away.
      Live your own life.

• Thank you

• I dunno... I take pills too when I’m feeling down. He maybe is using you. js

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I'm afraid of

& It got to the point a couldn't get outta bad without them, I literally have year hazy because of my addiction

• Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes we just can’t help who we love

Recommended myTakes