Is there ever a reason to cheat instead of just ending the relationship?

We have all either been the cheaters or been cheated on. So please state your reason why?

417

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. no reason to cheat. I have been cheated on twice. do not blame you So for cheating. I broke up with my ex boyfriend he was taking me for granted and he end up cheating. He blame me what he done. I dump his shitty ass. hope you new girlfriend makes mad & crazy.

• There are plenty of reasons, but they're all selfish and shitty.

Most Helpful Guys

• the only reason to cheat, is to try and get away with it. EVERY OTHER REASON IS A SCAPEGOAT REASON. And women are more likely to cheat, because they're better at the cover up. That's the point, of cheating TO GET AWAY WITH IT

• See people with sexist attitudes are usually the ones who get cheated on. There is no fact that women cheat more or get away with it more. Thats bs

• Keep running that mouth, your just making yourself look sexist and ignorent. Unless you can post proof to back up the bs coming out of the gutter shut up

• just sayin'

• Only if the other one won't hear it. If a guy is very controlling and there's no way out but cheating then that's what you got to do, but for any other reason it's a terrible thing to do