Is there ever a reason to cheat instead of just ending the relationship?

We have all either been the cheaters or been cheated on. So please state your reason why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. no reason to cheat. I have been cheated on twice. do not blame you So for cheating. I broke up with my ex boyfriend he was taking me for granted and he end up cheating. He blame me what he done. I dump his shitty ass. hope you new girlfriend makes mad & crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of reasons, but they're all selfish and shitty.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• the only reason to cheat, is to try and get away with it. EVERY OTHER REASON IS A SCAPEGOAT REASON. And women are more likely to cheat, because they're better at the cover up. That's the point, of cheating TO GET AWAY WITH IT

0|0
    1|0
    • See people with sexist attitudes are usually the ones who get cheated on. There is no fact that women cheat more or get away with it more. Thats bs

• Show All
    • Keep running that mouth, your just making yourself look sexist and ignorent. Unless you can post proof to back up the bs coming out of the gutter shut up

• just sayin'

• Only if the other one won't hear it. If a guy is very controlling and there's no way out but cheating then that's what you got to do, but for any other reason it's a terrible thing to do

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wasn't getting what I needed sexually, but mentally he was my rock. I felt like he only understood half of me, so I cheated to finally get the sexual desire off my chest.

0|0
    1|0
  • REASONS :
    1) Mostly men: more people to have sex with
    2) Gain more money
    3) Being incapable to tell the other person that you cheated or not being able to talk to them about breaking up after you cheated because you feel ashamed.

0|0
    1|1
  • No legitimate reason. When a person cheats (and I have) they are being selfish, abusive, and manipulative!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • it all depens on you. im sure everybody tell you to stop it. but if you know it will be 1 or 2 times and your partner dont get to know about it. then go ahead. almost everybody cheating in one point.

0|0
    1|0
  • Any good reason? Not really. If you aren't getting your needs met, then break up or be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have been cheated on nor never have cheated. So don't know what to share this time, sorry lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, if you are going to cheat, you should just end it before hand, so that you aren't a cheater.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll be a voice of the other side. I've never cheated, but when it comes to mind I've considered it to be a lizard brain instinct that is culturally inappropriate. However, I'm a firm believer that polygamy is the way to go. Opening that door will lead to feelings of sexiness and new arousal that you haven't experienced in a while. Notice that you feel like you need to cheat? It's natural. You want to feel wanted, just not from the same person everyday. You can still love someone, but want someone else to want you.

0|0
    1|0
  • No real valid reasons. End the relationship or talk to them about an open relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never a reason to cheat. I've been cheated on by a few ex's

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have thought so. It would end anyway once you'd been found out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. It's called being a shitty person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think there is any reason to cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never cheat. Except on games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of a good reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • selfishness but I've never cheated