Girlfriend had canceled on me more than 4 times?

Girlfriend keeps canceling on me, 4 or five times consequitively, 1st she was studying for finals, 2nd her sister's birthday, 3rd on her period 4th babysitting today mothers day, but she keeps on apologysing, saying she loves me, i ignored her last few messages and she keeps on sending stuff like, i know u are mad but could you please let me know you are ok? What should I do ,

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her, nicely, you want to plan a date. Tell her to find a spot for you in her schedule that is ironclad. No surprises. If she sets the date, cool. Lay off the chit chat. Save the convo for face to face time. If she makes excuses not to set a date, tell her to give you a call when she finds a time. You are busy, gotta go, can't wait to hear from her.

Then ghost until she gets in touch with times she is free for a date. Do not text. Call, email, "Like" shit on facebook, etc.

If she is interested in you, she will make the time, and keep it. Right now there is no consequence for breaking them. Take away the most precious gift you give her, your time. She will figure it out and decide what she wants to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her if she loves you she has a funny way of showing it. Because you make time for the people who are most important in your life and she’s showing you that you aren’t important by continually canceling