Girlfriend had canceled on me more than 4 times?

Girlfriend keeps canceling on me, 4 or five times consequitively, 1st she was studying for finals, 2nd her sister's birthday, 3rd on her period 4th babysitting today mothers day, but she keeps on apologysing, saying she loves me, i ignored her last few messages and she keeps on sending stuff like, i know u are mad but could you please let me know you are ok? What should I do ,

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her, nicely, you want to plan a date. Tell her to find a spot for you in her schedule that is ironclad. No surprises. If she sets the date, cool. Lay off the chit chat. Save the convo for face to face time. If she makes excuses not to set a date, tell her to give you a call when she finds a time. You are busy, gotta go, can't wait to hear from her.

Then ghost until she gets in touch with times she is free for a date. Do not text. Call, email, "Like" shit on facebook, etc.

If she is interested in you, she will make the time, and keep it. Right now there is no consequence for breaking them. Take away the most precious gift you give her, your time. She will figure it out and decide what she wants to do.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her if she loves you she has a funny way of showing it. Because you make time for the people who are most important in your life and she’s showing you that you aren’t important by continually canceling

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All those seem like legits reasons other that being on her period as she can still at least see you if she doesn't want to have sex on it. Other than that let her schedule the time to meet and you just sit and wait for her to make that move.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is throwing out hint that she is no longer interested in you and hoping you will get the message and leave her.

She is playing like she loves you because she want to be the victim (pur pitiful me he broke up with me...) to all her friends. and she can't be the victim of the brake up if she brakes up with you. She is clearly trying to make you brake with her.

0|0
    0|1
  • Push the issue. Tell her you're sick of getting canceled on. Don't just allow it to happen and then act pouty. Tell her you're not going to be her last priority anymore and she can call you when she wants to do something and isn't going to cancel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never talked to a girl who wasn't family but it sounds like something you either talk about seriously or take as a big coincidence because I know I'm always busy playing videogames to meet up with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her to come up with a day then if she cancels her own planned day drop her like a box of rocks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be firm , ask her if she's still interested or not, if it's a yes then rejoice brother time for makeup sex

0|0
    0|0
  • You are an idiot…

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her what you think

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes