My guy friend is ignoring me bcs he just got a new girlfriend. Whenever I ask him why he refuses to answer my texts he lies and say he didn't see them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The only reason people do that is because they're shit friends, they lose sight of whoever cares about them because someone new comes along and they have a closer tie with, all you can do is tell him that if that's the way he wants to be then fine, but you won't be there for him if they hurt them.

Don't try and push someone to treat you the way you would treat them; if they don't do it normally then they're not worth pursuing, No matter how long you've known them or how close you thought you were, if they were a true friend they would stick by you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, he had invested his time into pursuing a relationship with you and now that's over. Maybe, he's worried that talking to you would upset his new girlfriend. Maybe, his girlfriend doesn't want him having girls that are friends. You could just ask him or blow him off. You'll find out something soon, I'm sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • He hadn't told me about her existence untill they got together! Which is extremly weird bcs I honestly thought we were very close..

• Show All
    • He did ask me out for lunch one or two times. I declined because I had my midterms coming up but I never really thought much of this untill now.. I think I will keep my distance, I can't tolerate being treated like trash by somebody I cherished a lot.

• There ya go. Here's something to look out for: If he suddenly starts texting you out of the blue, he probably dumped or is about to dump this girlfriend. If this happens, you're probably the rebound attempt. That should send out red flags. Keep your distance. If you do talk to him, ask him about his relationship. If it's going bad, bail out and delete him from your existence.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine ignores me too. He doesn’t even talk to me and he makes sure to show off his girlfriend all the time. He won’t accept me on fb and says mean things to me.

1|0
    1|0
    • Fuck him the way he acts

• I’m sorry for saying that. He has a right to act and feel the way he wants.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly it's likely that either:

A) she's jealous
    B) he is so into her he doesn't notice you because he has what he wanted.

1|1
    0|0
  • You may have to let him go, this happened to me when my good female friend got married. She shut me out but I get it you don't need anything to get in the way of your committed relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look friend have limitations we should not have more expectations he has his life his girlfriend n new things instead of complaining u should support him

0|0
    1|0
    • I do support him, but I can't stay cheerful 24/7 when he can't even text me back. PS: I can see them both online but a 4 sec to answer me is too much to ask for?

• It's his starting so he would be totally into her after some days it will be fine for sure

• Tell him how you feel about this, maybe you can meet his girlfriend so she won't be jealous of you hangout with your friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • If that's the case... You were with the wrong guy bebs... B happy, life gave you another chance to find correct one.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want to because he has a girlfriend and he wants to avoid any problems from his girl for talking to another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s got pussy now he doesn’t need you

0|2
    1|0
    • But we were close friends. Plus he never told me that he had a crush on this girl untill I heard after they got together...

• Show All
    • What? I haven't said a thing to you..

• @unluckygurl22 I was talking to @Imjust

Recommended myTakes