Why woman are shallow when it comes to dating?

For example many women want to say oh if you are not taller than 5”11 don’t message why won’t woman date short guys and don’t give a shallow reason by saying ohh just because I’m not into short guys don’t give a superficial answer honestly

4

Most Helpful Girl

• People are fairly superficial.

Don’t try to tell me that there aren’t any physical attributes that you refuse to accept on a woman.

• I prefer brains over beauty one thing I most dislike is a woman that looks at all these ig models and say society won't accept me because I don’t have a big butt or big boobs it’s not about what you see in the outside it’s about having respect and loving your self

• I once dated a female that wanted breast implants I told her why that does not do anything for you I mean that do not even impress me if you want to impress me do something genuine like go and chase after your dream car lets buy a house together so she did get her breast implants I dumped her

• Because she wanted other men to notice her for that and she would let men flirt and she would talk right back to them while being with me so my self worth is much more of a woman can’t deal with a guy who doesn’t argue in a relationship gives her attention takes her out and pampers why even bother to be in a relationship?