Why woman are shallow when it comes to dating?

For example many women want to say oh if you are not taller than 5”11 don’t message why won’t woman date short guys and don’t give a shallow reason by saying ohh just because I’m not into short guys don’t give a superficial answer honestly

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People are fairly superficial.

Don’t try to tell me that there aren’t any physical attributes that you refuse to accept on a woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • I prefer brains over beauty one thing I most dislike is a woman that looks at all these ig models and say society won't accept me because I don’t have a big butt or big boobs it’s not about what you see in the outside it’s about having respect and loving your self

• I once dated a female that wanted breast implants I told her why that does not do anything for you I mean that do not even impress me if you want to impress me do something genuine like go and chase after your dream car lets buy a house together so she did get her breast implants I dumped her

• Because she wanted other men to notice her for that and she would let men flirt and she would talk right back to them while being with me so my self worth is much more of a woman can’t deal with a guy who doesn’t argue in a relationship gives her attention takes her out and pampers why even bother to be in a relationship?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Right, because women are the only shallow ones out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • You just mentioned it physical attraction is everything so if a person does not measure to what society is you are pretty much left out to nothing

• Then be left with nothing quietly.

• Men are at least as shallow.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not me you know what it is too date a person you would rip ur heart out for work 3 jobs so she can turn around and cheat on you with two dudes at the same time while you work ur asx off to build a better future and a happy home

• No way you're 31.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup I am 31 sarcastically speaking

• Show All
    • I’ve been out of the dating game for about 6 years

• Because I’m always being judged for my height

Recommended myTakes