If u have a criminal record?

is your life pretty much over? career wise?
Updates:
and what if u have a friend who has a criminal record? would i hang out with them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that if you have a bad record, do a ton of good things to make up for it and if anybody mentions it to you first, then you should try to be as sad about as you want. Unless you want people to judge you majorly, then you might not be judged as much.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No you'll be fine sealed at 18 and everything is erased. Unless it's rape. Don't be a rapist.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have u ever thought how much horny woman becoming that using lame thing like that to have sex. Even if she provide free to herself no one going to give damnly about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adult felony convictions limit your opportunities quite a bit. As for being friends with a felon, you just have to be sure to not get involved in anything unsavory.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what the crime was. General rule to do well in life: don’t do stupid shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • theff

• theft

• If nobody was hurt and it was a onetime thing it won’t necessarily ruin a life. But it could make it hard to find work. Nobody wants to hire someone they don’t trust.

• with all the trash that's said about me-it's a miracle.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all because I am a feline and done 4yrs in prison you can still get the same opportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately don't any

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes