Why do men have to waste money on material objects just to impress women and the minute we say ask that y are we called broke or worthless?

U know I b thinking as men we have to have a lot to get woman nowadays it ain't just about having manners and swagger no more it's what kind of car u got what kind of job u got they want to see you flashing jewelry and everything else the thing I run into is the car thing I prefer not to drive in not gonna lie I get really nervous behind the wheel so obviously I don't own a car and as soon as I say that I get rejected and I always explain I can easily afford one I just don't like to drive y waste my money woman like to say they waste money to doll themselves up for us while Ik y'all feel that way fr no man really cares about all that as long as you clean and look presentable we really don't care about much else other than ur personality

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• U've no idea, what man can do just grab virgin vagina for free of cost.

0|0
    0|0
    • Shit like that I hate y'all say that like y'all get no pleasure out of sex cut that the dick I give I should be getting paid for but u don't see me charging

• What is this all about? If u don't like to spend for ur date then try to get married for lifetime. It's onetime charge n later u just have to treat n care for her like ur family members.

• Women are materialistic and shallow

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine you don't have a car are you going to hand carry your kids everywhere?

Pro tip GET A CAR

Don't get a junker

It needs to run well and be clean inside

If you want to say family man get a 4 door

If you want to say one night stand guy get a 2 door

Just cave and get a car or move to New York. It's a societal norm.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't have kids so I don't have that to worry about and we haven't even been out a date who's thinking about kids also once a woman gets im pretty sure I got time to get one before the child is born and for those women with kids already if I'm at work I can't shofer y'all around anyway so what does me having a care have to do with the initial dating process

• Show All
    • Just noticed ur a guy given the color scheme thing but regardless I standby most of what I said it's not about blaming the world all I'm asking is just like women want us to get to know them for then and not just to get in there pants I'd prefer a woman get to know me for me not for what I have or don't or what whatever I don't have may subliminally mean as u so put it

• Not to mention u didn't even read what I said u talking about a point I'm a nervous driver meaning I'm not good at it I'm terrified so just to impress a woman I have to spend a small fortune on a machine I don't need one and two I wouldn't even be able to use cause I can't drive how stupid would that sound u gotta car come get me oh I can't drive I just got it to impress woman so dey think I want kids

Recommended myTakes