Why do men have to waste money on material objects just to impress women and the minute we say ask that y are we called broke or worthless?

U know I b thinking as men we have to have a lot to get woman nowadays it ain't just about having manners and swagger no more it's what kind of car u got what kind of job u got they want to see you flashing jewelry and everything else the thing I run into is the car thing I prefer not to drive in not gonna lie I get really nervous behind the wheel so obviously I don't own a car and as soon as I say that I get rejected and I always explain I can easily afford one I just don't like to drive y waste my money woman like to say they waste money to doll themselves up for us while Ik y'all feel that way fr no man really cares about all that as long as you clean and look presentable we really don't care about much else other than ur personality

12