Is it just sex or is it more?

About 3-4 years ago I was close and sexually intimate with a friend of mine, he didn’t want a relationship because he wasn’t sure how he felt and didn’t want to ruin a friendship. we connected in every way possible. Few months down the road he goes mia and moved to California with a girlfriend for 3 years. During those 3 years I was hurt beyond belief and we stopped talking. However, periodically when they were still together he would message me on any social media possible to tell me how much he missed me and check to see how I’m doing. Eventually they broke up and he moved back and he stared messaging me about wanting to see me and that he was sorry for doing what he did and would understand if I don’t trust him, but wants the chance to make up for his actions. Since I also recently ended a relationship I told him I wasn’t looking for anything and there would be no sex ( he even sat and listened to me bitch and get emotional over my ex). He never pushed getting intimate, just wanted to know what’s going on in my life and wanted to prove that he was getting his life together too. Eventually we did have sex, and it was like he never left. The familiarity and comfort was still there. so I don’t know if he’s really back with intentions of getting together or if it’s just sex.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All of your intentions are clear now. Maybe it will work. Got about the same chances as anyone else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes