Do guys like it when virls ask them out?

Do guys like it when girls ask them out? Recently, i had a guy friend who asked me out. I didn't know if he was joking or not so i didn't exactly give him an answer. I still think he likes me and I want to prove to him that I really wanted to say yes but wasn't sure and didn't want to be embarrassed. So I want to ask him out. So do guys like/prefer for girls to ask them out?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• We prefer when the girl takes the first move, because we know that rejection from a girl is 10x worse than a girl getting rejected by a guy, cause us guys are chill and nice about it but damn y'all can be mean

• Well.. i guess you're right. But do you think it is better to give him my love letter and ask him out or find a way to say it to his face?

• Id prefer to get a letter