Do guys like it when virls ask them out?

Do guys like it when girls ask them out? Recently, i had a guy friend who asked me out. I didn't know if he was joking or not so i didn't exactly give him an answer. I still think he likes me and I want to prove to him that I really wanted to say yes but wasn't sure and didn't want to be embarrassed. So I want to ask him out. So do guys like/prefer for girls to ask them out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We prefer when the girl takes the first move, because we know that rejection from a girl is 10x worse than a girl getting rejected by a guy, cause us guys are chill and nice about it but damn y'all can be mean

0|0
    0|0
    • Well.. i guess you're right. But do you think it is better to give him my love letter and ask him out or find a way to say it to his face?

• Id prefer to get a letter

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My girlfriend was the one that asked me out, so yes go for it! Only thing is you can't really play hard to get, but it seems you kinda already were when you somewhat, somewhat not, rejected him lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats the problem, i wasn't trying to reject him, i just wasn't sure if he was serious. So now I want him to know that I really like him and I made a mistake.šŸ˜–šŸ˜ž

• Yeah he will probabaly get it. Just flirt and he may even ask you out before you do.

• I would be pretty flattered by it. Especially if it was someone I already liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's becoming perfected cause we don't want to offend anybody in this sensitive world we live in

0|0
    0|0
  • You can ask him... like his... " you wanted to take me out, does you still wanna take me out"

Ask it and look shyly at him.

Or ask on phone

0|0
    0|0
    • Could I say something like..."you wanted to go out with me, but I was too afraid to answer, but now I want to go out with you, because you are always the answer"... nah... thats too cheasy, maybe Ill just do something sweet in a letter.

• Hmmm think think and think.

Time and feelings will make it sweeter

• I love when girls ask me oit. Takes a lot of the pressure and nerves out of it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™d definitely like it, takes the pressure off of me

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. What do you have to lose?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes or at least make it easy for the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • What is a "virls"?