Should I really care that im not able to date?

I feel really down in the crap because im not able to date, i also dont know how to date so there's that too but that what learning is all about right?, im not able to date for many reasons but for now i'll give you just 5.
1. can't Drive dont know how to and No Driver License or Car (i have a fear of other drivers)
2. Still live with mother at 23 years old, also have a 16 year old disabled sister living here too.
3. Been a janitor for 3 years, seen a lot of girls eyehump the security guards but dont look at me for a second.
4. Still a virgin i have no experiance what so ever of anykind, never had my first kiss yet either.
5. Im not ripped like most guys are, i've only been working out for about 7 months and im seeing a bit of a change but no 8 pack or 6 pack and everyone know girls love that stuff.
So there's my reasons hate em and judge all you want im no here to complain im just here to hear your opinions on should i really care if im not able to date?

02